Friday, June 27, 2014

Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe



I wanted to bake cookies the other night, and all I knew was that I had a lot of oatmeal, so I should try to use it. I found this simple recipe online! You should try it!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package yellow cake mix
  • 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup chopped nuts (I used slivered almonds)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
     
  2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oats, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring well. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
     
  3. Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on pans 2 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely. 

2 comments:

  1. The thing with using honey to replace sugar is that it will tend to make the cookies harder once they're dry! I would not recommend using honey in place of sugar!
    candy crush apk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey isn't in this recipe...But thanks for the comment!

      Delete