Thursday, November 1, 2018

Garbage Concert at Lincoln Theatre

My dad and I went to see Garbage for the FIFTH time last week! We had seen them perform at Lincoln Theatre before, and we were excited to check them out at the same venue this time around.



Shirley Manson, the lead singer, seemed to be in an angry or angsty mood that evening. Usually she has a lot of energy and seems excited to be there, but I felt like she was as down as their music is. AND they did not play any songs from their two newest albums (which are the ones I know best), so I barely knew any of the songs they performed. But my dad and I still had a good time. These are the songs they performed that I knew

I Think I'm Paranoid


Cherry Lips

Push It


The World Is Not Enough


Clearly I need to listen to their older albums! If my dad and I are going to claim to be fans, then we should know way more than just a handful of songs from an entire set. I've got some homework to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment