Monday, May 6, 2019

Birthday Celebrations!


Because I was away for my real birthday (read that blog post here), I celebrated at home this past weekend. On Saturday I had some friends over during the day for a little get-together. That night a few of us had drinks at Garden District and then headed to Black Cat for their May the 4th Be With You 80's dance party.

Here are some photos:
I was a unicorn fairy princess!

My aunt made me a unicorn cake! AND she made all the different cake layers to create a rainbow!

I found this dress at a consignment store and HAD to have it for an 80's party.
The back is so sexy!

I don't know the guy in the middle or the guy behind me. But they hung out with us all night and bought us drinks, 
SUCH a great birthday! The day included so many of my favorite things and favorite people: definitely the best way to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment