Monday, April 6, 2020

Favorite COVID/Coronavirus Parody Songs

Since most of us are stuck at home for the foreseeable future, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube are seeing more action than ever before. The only time my eyes leave a screen is if I'm sleeping or taking a shower (the latter of which is at a bare minimum these days).

So as I was going down the YouTube rabbit hole one day (I can't tell you which day; they all run together), I found these tiny nuggets of joy to bring a momentary smile to my face before returning to the seriousness of reality.

Enjoy:

My Corona (based on the song My Sharona by the Knack)


Coronavirus Rhapsody (based on Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody)


Stayin' Inside (based on Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees)


Do Re Mi - COVID 19 version (here's the original version)


Hello (based on Adele's Hello)


And here are some inspired by Disney:

Disney Characters in Quarantine


Belle - The Coronavirus Version



I hope these brighten your day, even just for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment