Thursday, November 9, 2023

My Chrismukkah Wish List

Image found here

Halloween is over, which mean capitalism America has jumped right into Christmas planning (sorry, Thanksgiving). So with that in mind, to make it easy for my family and friends (because you all want to buy me pretty presents, right? haha), I thought I'd write a blog post listing all the things I'd like from Santa or Hanukkah Harry.

All things Pure Barre and Orangetheory Fitness

I have been going to both of these fitness studios for a while (and now I teach PB), so I love repping them in cute clothes when I work out. I feel like a brand ambassador! And you can never have too many pairs of sticky socks :)

Top Gun: Maverick DVD

I really didn't think I would like this movie because the original is SO good; I thought a remake/sequel would ruin it! But this newer movie did not disappoint! As soon as we left the theater, I already wanted to watch it again. One of the few sequels from Hollywood that is actually nearly as good as the first film, IMHO.

Image found here

BOOKS

As a self-proclaimed nerd, I have always loved reading (even though I feel like I read magazines more often than books these days...). I am a sucker for a good bookstore or a used book sale. I have a LONG list of "want to read" books on my Goodreads list. They are in no particular order; I want to read them all!


A leather moto jacket

A leather jacket is a must-have fashion staple, and the one I have had for the past few years is past its prime (the fake leather is starting to flake and peel. Not a good look!). I usually get my (p)leather jackets from Express, but this season I didn't see any that I liked! I found the two above from Lucky Brand and Fan Jackets (never heard of them). I like some hardwear, but not too much, and I'm torn between a taller collar or the larger lapel. I have a brown-ish leather jacket I got from Stitch Fix a while back (ooh, a gift card for that would be cool!), but I feel like a black one would match more outfits. And even though I'm normally a small in most things, I like a medium in a jacket so that it can fit over sweaters and isn't too tight.



Covered Nights Romper Dress

I'm not normally into rompers (so annoying when you have to pee!), but I love how this one still looks like a shirt dress and covers up the little shorts underneath (so kinda like a skort?). And it comes in this beautiful Dartmouth green color, which I love (obvi). 


Multi-shape Vegetable Cutter Set

I thought these looked so cute and would be a great way to dress up salads (both veggie and fruit varieties). Watermelon in the shape of strawberries? So meta. 



Allen Shaw Creamy Waterproof Lip Gloss

I saw an ad for this product on Twitter. I love Maybelline's Super Stay Matte Ink, and this product looks similar, but glossier/shinier. And they have so many pretty colors; I'm not sure which one I like best! But I love the idea of it being waterproof and lasting all day. So easy!

Tiffany & Co. Sweatshirt

I randomly saw this on Twitter, but how cute is this?! I love that it connects the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's with the classic robin egg blue Tiffany color. Plus, Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses of all time.

Taylor's Version of "1989"

1989 is by far my favorite Taylor Swift album. I haven't actually listened to this newest version, but I already know I'm going to love it. Blank Space, Wildest Dreams, This Love... I mean, come on!

Chai Maintenance T-Shirt

I think this play-on-words is so funny! And it's almost like an inside joke for members of the tribe ðŸ˜‰ I also think a chai necklace or Star of David necklace would be nice to have as something to wear to Shabbat dinners or holiday services.


Urban Decay Eyeliner

I love Urban Decay eyeliners! They come in such pretty colors, and I especially like the ones that sparkle. I am particularly interested in the one in the "uzi" color, which is silver. It matches everything, and the one I have is almost down to a little nub!

Image found here

Shopping Gift Cards

I know giving gift cards can feel like a cop-out, but sometimes it's not only easy, it's what people want! Then they can pick out exactly what they've been looking for. I never turn down a gift card for Marshalls/TJ Maxx, Victoria's SecretFrancesca's, Kendra Scott... If you know it's a store I go to a lot, then I'll definitely be able to use a gift card there!

Restaurant Gift Cards

I have always loved eating out, but ever since COVID, I love it even more, having missed it for so long! Some favorites are the Cheesecake Factory, InKind (i.e. José Andrés restaurants), South Block... But no Starbucks, since I don't drink caffeine anymore.

Ok, I'll stop for now, but I may update this page a couple of times in the next few weeks as things come to mind... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment