Saturday, March 8, 2014

Movie Review: Last Vegas

My friend and I got together for a movie night, and I told her I wanted to see something fun. She rented Last Vegas from Redbox, and I thought it was pretty cute! It is essentially The Hangover but with an older cast and fewer stupid shenanigans. Michael Douglas plays a wealthy big-shot who is getting married to a woman half his age; Robert De Niro plays a widower who never leaves his New York apartment; Morgan Freeman plays a divorcee and father who just wants to live a little; Kevin Kline plays an old man living in Florida who has been given a hall pass from his wife to have a wild time in Vegas. So these four best friends get together for a bachelor party, and in the end have an amazing time catching up and enjoying this last hoorah. Just a fun, light-hearted movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment