I often scroll through the Cosmopolitan Twitter feed, and I came across a link that posted several recipes you could make with boxed cake mixes. I translated that to mean, "Really easy, really yummy desserts," so I thought I'd try one.
I chose to make the Pistachio Pudding Cookies, since I love pistachio pudding. Here's the recipe:
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 small box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- (optional nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 3/4 teaspoon almond extract. Mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add in 1.5 cups white chocolate chips and stir.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon dough rounds and place on cookie sheet leaving space between each one. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
Prep Time: 5 mins. Cook time: 12 mins.
Total time: 17 mins.
Recipe inspired by allrecipes.com Cake Mix Cookies IV