Friday, December 28, 2018

My Christmas Loot

For the past several years, my family has said that, since my sister and I are grown, we won't do as many presents for Christmas. But every year the area under the tree is completely covered by dozens of gifts. This year was no exception.

My gifts seemed to come in two main themes:

1. Athletic wear

I've been a gym rat since college, and this past year I joined a Bar Method studio on top of my Washington Sports Club membership, so I have been doing two-a-day workouts. I'm also heading out for my annual snowboarding trip in a few weeks. So my mom wants me to look good for all these activities! The sports bra is from Target, and the Reebok long-sleeved shirts came from Marshalls. Not sure where she found the Under Armour top. I'm excited to wear all of these!

2. Unicorns



I have loved unicorns ever since I was a little girl; I joke that I've never grown out of my pony phase. So I'm psyched that for the past several years, unicorns have been trending everywhere. I received several unicorn gifts last year, and this year did not disappoint, either.

My sister bought me Lisa Frank unicorn leggings, and a leopard crop top to match. Such nostalgia! And my mom got me unicorn flannels PJs and a black-and-silver unicorn hoodie. I received three unicorn ornaments, two unicorn mugs, some unicorn note cards (and I found unicorn Christmas cards both last year and this year)...even some of the packaging had unicorns on it!

Aside from those general groupings, I also was given tasty treats, generous checks (very much appreciated since I've been working part-time for the past three months), beauty supplies, and more. My family, friends, and Santa were all very good to me this year! I am so grateful and thankful for all the love this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment