Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Reba McEntire in Concert


Reba McEntire is one of the most famous female country singers in modern country music. So when my parents bought tickets to see her in concert at the Delaware State Fair, I was so excited!

Even at 64 (!), she puts on a great show. She had lots of energy, and she can definitely still sing! She did a medley of some of her songs (since she has so many), but she made sure to sing her biggest hits to the fullest.

Fancy (Clearly she saved this one for last!)


The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia (She told the story that this song was turned down by so many people, and yet she made it a hit!)


Why Haven't I Heard From You


Consider Me Gone (now I can't remember if she sang this song, but I like it!)


Does He Love You (Her back-up singer was amazing during this duet!)


I'm a Survivor (I didn't know it, but this is the theme song of her TV show.)


Back to God (This is a song from her new gospel album.)


Is There Life Out There


Going Out Like That

What Do You Say (She didn't perform this song, but I always liked it, even if it is a little sad.)


Turn on the Radio

If I Were A Boy (She definitely didn't sing this one, but I love it as much as the Beyoncé version.)


I'm so glad I got to see Reba in concert! Any country music fan would love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment