Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Birthday Wish List

I realize my birthday isn't until the end of this month, but I like to plan ahead (as well as extend my birthday celebration for as long as possible). I also recognize that people usually make gift wish lists for Christmas or wedding registries. But Christmas is so far away, and the likelihood of a spinster like me ever creating a wedding registry is improbable.

Hence this birthday wish list. If anyone out there wants to help me celebrate my big 3-0 with a special little something, here are some ideas:

Image found here
Anything related to barre classes: As a member of Bar Method (and previous member of Pure Barre), I am always in need of barre socks, and I will never spend the money myself on their high-price tag items like branded tank tops. But if I owned these things, I'd wear them all the time (last month I went to Bar Method 19 times, which averages to more than four times a week!).

Image found here
Dartmouth gear: Continuing the athletic theme, I would love to have some cute work-out  Dartmouth clothes. All I have are T-shirts, and now that they're nearly ten years old...I need an upgrade. The Dartmouth Co-op has a great selection!

Image found here

Sheet masks: I hate the fact that I love these because they are clearly bad for the environment (so much waste!). But they do make at-home facials so easy and fun!

Image found here
Michael Kors perfume: I love the scent Michael Kors by Michael Kors (very original name, clearly). But it is rather expensive, which is why I haven't bought a new bottle for myself. I'm currently wearing hopeful, a scent from Francesca's, which smells very similar to the Kors one. But unfortunately that scent has been discontinued, and I'm almost to the bottom of the bottle, too!


Image found here

Gift cards: As much as I usually consider gift cards a "cop-out" gift, I will actually use them. Safeway, Target, Marshalls/TJ Maxx, Fandango, Redbox (do they make those?)... Just not Amazon or iTunes, please!

Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment