I wanted to bake cookies the other night, and all I knew was that I had a lot of oatmeal, so I should try to use it. I found this simple recipe online! You should try it!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I used slivered almonds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oats, and sugar. In
a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring
well. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Drop dough by rounded
tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on pans 2 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely.