Thursday, June 6, 2013

Brand names*


I'm not a complete label whore, but there are brands that I prefer over others. Here are some examples:

1. Skippy Peanut Butter: It's what I grew up with, and it's what I always buy. I've eaten Jif and Peter Pan before, and they're fine, but Skippy is the brand I count on. I love it so much that I actually refuse to date anyone who is allergic to peanuts. I can't have someone dyin' on me just because I enjoy a PB&J sandwich every once in a while!

2. Victoria's Secret: Other than Aerie (the lingerie line from American Eagle), all of my undergarments are from VS.I've been shopping there since I was in middle school, and I know I can find something I like there. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

3. CVS: CVS is my drug store of choice. I know I have many options (Walgreens, Rite Aid, DuaneReade, etc.), but in Hanover CVS was the only one in town. After shopping there exclusively for four years, I couldn't just switch!

*I should mention that the idea for this blog post came from my mother. Since I'm supposed to write 365 of these, I welcome any suggestions for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment