Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pastries for breakfast




I'll admit that I've eaten cake, donuts, and pastries for breakfast during my lifetime. I'm torn as to whether I recommend this or not. On the one hand, if they're already in your house, they're gonna go bad if you don't eat them. Plus, they're delicious. But on the other hand, they have no nutritional value (simply lots of calories), and are honestly foods that you should never eat because of that. I would never eat these foods if other people did not buy them; the most unhealthy breakfasts I eat are at my parents' house because they keep sweets like this in the house. "Everything in moderation," so if you only eat pastries like these (these happen to be from Panera Bread) every once in a while, I guess it's okay. But in general, you're not doing anyone any favors by eating foods like this (especially yourself).


No comments:

Post a Comment