Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Moisturize!


This winter, be sure you're pampering your skin! The cold air can dry it out, so make sure to nourish it. I myself put Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisture lotion on my face twice a day; your face has more contact with the environment than other parts of your body, and the skin there is more delicate, so you should take extra care of it. The only other body part that is out in the open are your hands. Your hands can dry out very quickly, causing cracks to form and perhaps giving the skin an ashy appearance. I always keep some lavender hand lotion in my desk at work, and any sort of Bath & Body Works lotion near my bedside so I can put some on my hands (and feet) before I go to sleep. "But what about the rest of your body?" you ask? After every shower, I moisturize from head to toe with Jergens Ultra Healing body lotion. I guarantee this will solicit a "Wow, your skin is so soft and smooth" from your significant other (or not-so-significant other(s)...). Taking care of your skin is one of the most important parts of your beauty regimen: your face (and therefore your skin) is the first thing people notice about you, so protect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment