Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Night with the Caps

Every year, the Washington Capitals host a night at Six Flags America where season ticket holders can get the chance to meet some of the players and get their autographs. This was the first year my dad took me, and it was a lot of fun! Below are some photos.


Here we have John Carlson and Eric Fehr. We met them first that night!
Connor Carrick is really young and only just started playing with the Caps. A line a high school girls had him sign each of their jerseys...which they were wearing at the time. So these girls each had their backs to him to get his autograph!

We didn't get to meet Alex Ovechkin (you had to sign up super-early, etc.), but there he is!

Troy Brouwer, who reminds me of Eric Bana a little bit. Mmmm....
 We had to wait in a long line to see Braden Holtby, but he was worth the wait!

My dinner that night. Pretty sad...I hope next year they have cheeseburgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment