Friday, October 25, 2013

Bagels



Although I usually have cereal in the morning, the other day I had a bagel. Therefore, the obvious thing to do was to write about bagels on my blog. Duh.

This was a Dunkin' Donuts bagel, so clearly it wasn't the best ever (nothing can compare with New York bagels. Nothing!). But it was one of the healthier ones (well, it looked like it had oats and grains sprinkled on the outside), and I already happened to have cream cheese in the house (how convenient!).

The only reason I took this photo was to show how perfectly toasted this bagel is. Have you ever seen anything so beautiful before 7:30 in the morning?! Also, this pic demonstrates how much I love cream cheese. I want people to say, "Is there enough bagel for your cream cheese?" when they see my frosting skills.

I know bagels are supposedly pretty bad for you and are sort of sneaky because they seem healthy (like muffins). Dieters are supposed to say, "NO!" to bagels. But I don't think they're all THAT bad. Better than eating a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast, no? Everything in moderation.

Besides, without bagels, how would I get the cream cheese into my mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment