Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lincoln Fall Craft Festival

I am on vacation in New Hampshire to see the fall foliage, so expect a couple of posts about my trip.

Today my mom and I went to the Lincoln Fall Craft Festival. It was a beautiful day, so it was nice to get outside without exerting ourselves too much (i.e. we were not in the mood for hiking). We saw many jewelers, but the one that stood out for me was a booth from Green Gem (their pieces were classier than the usual large hunks of colorful glass you tend to see at shows like this). We also tasted a couple of dips (eh), and there was a booth selling cotton candy in all sorts of flavors (like bacon and pumpkin pie). We saw some beautiful photographs of moose and loons, and bought a fun bird house in the shape of an acorn.

It was a fun trip, so if you're in New England in October and like that sort of thing, then I recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment