Monday, May 6, 2013

Easy Chicken Recipe


Since living on my own I've slowly but surely been teaching myself how to cook. But I'm still at the stage where I make uncomplicated recipes: the fewer number of ingredients, the better. So here is how I cook chicken (when I don't just dice it up into tiny bits and sautee it on the stove):

1. Take large chicken breast and cut into 3-4 pieces. I like the Eating Right brand at Safeway.
2. Cover each piece with Lawry's lemon pepper sauce. I just squirt some in a bowl and roll each piece of chicken in it (messy!).
3. Place in toaster oven (on the little metal sheet thing that came with your toaster oven) at 350 degrees.
4. Cook for 15 minutes, then turn the pieces over and cook for another 15. If you cut open a piece or two and can see they're not cooked all the way, you can either leave them in the toaster oven for a little longer or pop the pieces in the microwave to finish the job.

Ta da! Dinner is served (hopefully with a vegetable. O Organics Spinach is my favorite, but that's just me.).

No comments:

Post a Comment