Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The world is your runway!


Do you ever feel like you're lookin' so good that you should be on a catwalk? You've got a cute outfit on, you're all made up, and your heels make you feel like your legs are 10 feet long. You can't help but wanna shake your stuff! I don't know about you, but when I'm feeling that way, I start to get a techno beat in my head, the kind where you want to sing "untz, untz" along with it. My strides get longer, my pace is faster, and of course I'm hoping people are noticing (Newsflash: they're probably not. But it still feels good to think you're being noticed!). These sensations are when I feel really confident, not only in how I like but in who I am. I'm thinking, "I can take on the world, and look hot while doing it!" So let that be your mantra of the day/week/month/your life. Nothing can beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment