Monday, March 4, 2013

IHOP


All of my close friends know that I LOVE the IHOP. Breakfast food is delicious no matter what time of day, and you are guaranteed to have left overs (who doesn't love pancakes in the morning that you didn't have to make yourself?). I'm always torn between sweet and savory when I go to the IHOP, so I usually get a combo where I can get eggs, meat, hashbrowns, and pancakes: oh yeah. I love the variety that the restaurant has: so many different kinds of pancakes, and even flavored syrups! I am never disappointed with the food when I go (the service isn't always that great, but the yummy food makes up for it), so this is my go-to restaurant when I know I need some comfort food!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate chip pancakes with a side of sausage are my IHOP go to. When I'm making them at home I like sweet potato pancakes with a dollop of goat cheese. Seriously. Amazing. So good!

    ReplyDelete