Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kona Kase


Before I work out, I usually like to eat a little bit beforehand. Lately it's been a third of a Special K protein bar and a half-glass of orange juice. But after a couple of months, this tiny workout snack was getting pretty boring (but at least they taste better than the original PowerBar). Then I heard about Kona Kase through work. It's like a subscription for different types of dietary supplements and the like. For $15 a month, you get a box of 8 items: they range from protein bars to trail mix to organic chocolates, and more! Every month it's something new and different to try! If you try an item that you really like, you can then go to the store and just buy that if you like, but Kona Kase gives you the opportunity to try these different things at a very reasonable rate. I just got my first box, and I'm very excited to see what I like! And who knows: maybe some of the things will actually improve my performance at the gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment