Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pins, T-shirts, Stickers...Oh My!


There are so many ways to show your support these days, whether it's for a cause, political candidate, organization, etc. Right now I'm wearing a DC Environmental Film Festival button for an event tonight; on my car I have stickers for Adkins Arboretum and Dartmouth College, and the frame for my license plate shows my love for the Washington Capitals. Of course people could always say that some of these things are just for social status, but I like to think most people who wear a shirt with a panda logo on it actually care about the work of the World Wildlife Fund. I think these are fun ways to express your interests and what you care about. How do you show the world what endeavors/people/teams you support?

No comments:

Post a Comment